Friday, February 23, 2007

spring break

now. is. the. last. [edit]. day. of. class.

for. a. whole.

week. week. week. week. week. week.

some things are just too much to believe. so now that i have some free time (hopefully) i will try to restore my mental state to that odd state of simulated normalcy that my creative process depends on. i will attempt to shut out the voices, however strident, that tell me i am not writing about the right things, and that i spread myself out--they can go do what ever they need to do to make themselves feel good when someone blows off their advice. this is what i need to do, and i am doing it.

prior thanks to special k, who i'll be dropping in on mid-week at ND to applaud at her reading.

oh, and just

in case you call, i will be out for the week.

i am writing. oh, yes. i. am. writing.

*drop me a line in a week and see if i get anything done over the break.

No comments: